Environment Interface Version
Currently, Fission support three environment interface version: v1, v2 and v3.
- You are NOT allowed to specify which entrypoint to load in if there are multiple entrypoint in the file.
- v2 (Recommend)
- The function code can be placed in a directory or having multiple entry points in a single file.
- Load function by specific entry point. (For the v2 interface, the function may not work if no entry point is provided.)
- Support downloading necessary dependencies and source code compilation. (Optional)
- v3 (Recommend)
- All features in v2 interface.
- Pre-warmed pool size adjustment.
Which Interface Version Should I Choose
If all source code and dependencies can be put into a single and non-compiled file, v1 interface would be enough.
If the function requires third party dependencies during the runtime or the function is written in compiled language, you should choose v2 interface in order to load function from a directory/binary with specific entry point.
If you want to adjust size of environment pre-warmed pool, use v3.
Supported language images
The following pre-built environments are currently available for use in Fission:
|Go||see here for more info||O||O||O|
|Binary (for executables or scripts)||
You can find the latest image tags by searching image name at Fission Dockerhub.